Inspection Procedures of Reinforcing Bar Engineering
On-site reinforcing bar engineering mainly includes cold working, weld connection, mechanical connection, burdening and substitution of rebars. How construction workers can control the progress and quality of reinforcing steel bar on the spot can be explored from three aspects: raw material, the processing and installation of reinforcing steel bars. Following are the procedures for the inspection of reinforcing bar engineering.
RBEI-01: Check if the material on the spot is consistent with the inspection report.
RBEI-02: Check whether the spacing of steel bars meet the design requirements.
- Check data
- Check the certificate of reinforcing steel bars.
- Check the inspection report of reinforcing steel bars.
- Check the inspection report of pressured welded joint of electroslag with castiron.
- Check the acceptance record of reinforcing steel bars and formwork.
- Check the floor setting-out record.
- Check sources
Check if the material on the spot is consistent with the inspection report.
- Check construction requirements
Check whether the installation of reinforcing steel bars meets the design and specifications requirements. The content of this examination mainly includes:
- Whether any leakage of the negative bending bar at the support.
- Whether the length anchorage meets the design requirements.
- Whether the setting of the hanger bar has lack.
- Whether has any missing bars in the beams.
- Whether the spacing of steel bars meet the design requirements.
- Whether the bar chair and the protective cushion block is in place.
- Whether the spacing of column stirrups meet the design requirements.
- Whether 3 anti-seismic stirrups are placed at the junction of column and beam.
- Whether the stirrup hook can meet the design requirements.
- Check the support system
Check the rigidity, strength and stability of the formwork and support system.
- Check the position of axis
Check whether the axis of beam has displacement.
- Check the hydropower embedment
Check whether the hydropower embedment pipeline is in place.
- Check the reserved position
- Check whether the pre-embedded steel bars of the constructional column and the frame column, wall and stair are in place.
- Contrasting with architectural drawing, check whether the reservation of holes is in place.
Inquiry for Our Product
Betons Reinforcing Bar Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.