Brick Wall Reinforcement Mesh–Truss and Ladder Mesh Reinforcement
Brick wall reinforcement mesh is also called brick wall reinforcement welded wire mesh, and there are two types: truss mesh reinforcement and ladder mesh reinforcement. It has the continuous lengths of reinforcement that are embedded into the horizontal mortar joint of masonry walls. It's widely used for masonry wall construction.
BWRM-01: Truss mesh reinforcement.
BWRM-02: Ladder mesh reinforcement.
Specifications of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 2.5–6 mm.
- Panel width: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 cm.
- Pane length: 3 m.
- Spacing: 40 cm.
- Styles: truss mesh reinforcement or ladder mesh reinforcement.
- Package: carton or pallet or plastic wrapped.
Features of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- High rigidity, strength and stability.
- Continuous length of joint reinforcement.
- Anti terrible environment.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of brick wall reinforcement mesh
- Block slab structure reinforcing.
- Hollowed slabs reinforcing.
- Building wall reinforcing.
- Support wall reinforcing.
BWRM-03: Galvanized ladder mesh reinforcement.
BWRM-04: Truss reinforcement meshes packaged on pallets in warehouse.
Inquiry for Our Product
Betons Reinforcing Bar Company
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.