Reinforcing Welded Wire Mesh–Easy to Move and Laid in Concrete
Reinforcing welded wire mesh is made up of reinforcing wires welded at the intersection spots, which does not disturb the structure of the metal. It's easier to move and laid in concrete, and the mesh still holds its shape. With the high strength and good stability, it's widely used for road reinforcement and concrete structure reinforcement in building.
RWWM-01: Galvanized reinforcing welded wire mesh.
RWWM-02: Square reinforcing welded wire mesh.
Specifications of reinforcing welded wire mesh
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 6-12 mm.
- Mesh sheet width: 0.5-2.4 m.
- Mesh sheet length: 1-12 m.
- Most popular mesh sheet size: 2 m × 6 m, 2 m × 4 m, 2 m × 3 m.
|Item||Wire Diameter (mm)||Mesh Opening (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)|
|ARWWM01||6||100 × 100||4.5|
|ARWWM02||6||150 × 150||3.0|
|ARWWM03||6||200 × 200||2.2|
|ARWWM04||8||100 × 100||7.9|
|ARWWM05||8||150 × 150||5.3|
|ARWWM06||8||200 × 200||4.0|
|ARWWM07||10||100 × 100||12.3|
|ARWWM08||10||150 × 150||12.4|
|ARWWM09||10||200 × 200||6.2|
|ARWWM10||12||100 × 100||17.8|
|ARWWM11||12||150 × 150||11.9|
|ARWWM12||12||200 × 200||8.9|
Features of reinforcing welded wire mesh
- High tensile strength.
- Even surface, firm structure and precise opening.
- Quick and simple site installation process.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcing welded wire mesh
- Reinforcement of concrete structures in building.
- Reinforcement of road surfaces or parking areas.
- Reinforcement of bridge deck.
- Making frames.
- Manufacture of various fences.
RWM-03: Reinforcing welded wire mesh panels.
RWM-04: Reinforcing welded wire mesh rolls.