Reinforcement Tie Wire–Bundling Wire, Tying Wire
Reinforcement tie wire with galvanized surface is also called bundling wire, tying wire to secure reinforcement bars in place until the concrete is poured. There are various types of reinforcement tie wire: rebar tie wire coil, straight tie wire, U type wire, double loop tie wire, quick bale tie wire, single loop bale tie wire. It's widely used in daily life to avoid frequent maintenance.
RTW-01: Double loop tie wire.
RTW-02: Rebar tie wire coil.
Specifications of reinforcement tie wire
- Material: carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 1.25–3.2 mm.
- Weight: 3, 5, 10 kg/coil or 3, 5 kg/bundle.
- Types: rebar tie wire coil, straight tie wire, U type wire, double loop tie wire, quick bale tie wire, single loop bale tie wire.
Features of reinforcement tie wire
- High tensile strength.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Various types for choice.
- Easy and convenient to use.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcement tie wire
Reinforcement tie wire is used for binding, tying, fencing and other industrial uses in:
- Construction sites.
- Residential areas.
- Industrial sites.
RTW-03: Straight tie wire.
RTW-04: U type reinforcement tie wire.
RTW-05: Single loop bale tie wire.
RTW-06: Quick bale tie wire.