Reinforcing Rib Mesh–Welded Wire Mesh with a Ribbed Profile on Surface
RRM-01: Galvanized reinforcing rib mesh.
Reinforcing rib mesh is also called welded reinforcing deformed mesh, which has a ribbed profile that improves the bonding to concrete and minimize concrete crackings. With high strength and rigidity, it's widely used for architectural areas.
Specifications of reinforcing rib mesh
- Material: carbon steel or stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized.
|Item||Longitudinal Wire (mm)||Cross Wire (mm)||Weight (kg/sheet)|
Features of reinforcing rib mesh
- High strength and high rigidity.
- Improve the bonding to concrete
- Minimize concrete crackings.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Anti-hard environment.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of reinforcing mesh
- Building wall reinforcement.
- Foundation reinforcement.
- Concrete footpaths reinforcement.
- Industrial and commercial ground reinforcement.
- Residential footings reinforcement.
RRM-02: Reinforcing rib mesh for building wall reinforcement.
RRM-03: Reinforcing rib mesh for foundation reinforcement.