Concrete Slab Mesh–Improve Concrete Adhesion, Minimize Concrete Cracking
CSM-01: Concrete slab mesh packaged for delivering to construction site.
Concrete slab mesh is welded rebar mesh, which is made of galvanized stainless steel bar. The common sheet size of concrete slab mesh is 6 m length × 2.4 m width. It's easy to use, and it can greatly reduce the time of installation. It is often used with cement to improve concrete adhesion and minimize concrete crackings. It's widely used for building reinforcing, road reinforcing, block slab structure reinforcing and so on.
Specifications of concrete slab mesh
- Material: stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: hot dipped galvanized or electro galvanized.
- Mesh size: 200 × 200 mm or 100 × 100 mm.
- Sheet size: length 5.8 m × width 2.2 m.
|Item||Wire Diameter (mm)||Mesh Size (mm)||Sheet Weight (kg)|
|WCSM01||6.3||200 × 200||33|
|WCSM02||7.1||200 × 200||41|
|WCSM03||8||100 × 100||105|
|WCSM04||8||200 × 200||52|
|WCSM05||9||200 × 200||62|
|WCSM06||10||200 × 200||80|
Features of concrete slab mesh
- High strength and rigidity.
- Improve concrete adhesion.
- Prevent the emergence of concrete cracks.
- Increase the bearing weight.
- Corrosion and rust resistant.
- Reduce offcut and wastage.
- Easy to install.
- Durable and long service life.
Applications of concrete slab mesh
- Foundations reinforcing.
- Block slab structure reinforcing.
- Roads reinforcing.
- Buildings reinforcing.
- Pool decks reinforcing.
- Terraces reinforcing.
CSM-02: Concrete slab mesh for block slab structure reinforcing.
CSM-03: Concrete slab mesh for road surface reinforcing.